- This course explains how to reduce your fear to a manageable level
- Think of anxiety on a scale from 0 to 10 where
- zero = no anxiety
- 10 = terrified
- Anxiety in the 9’s and 10’s makes speaking virtually impossible because of the intense symptoms (shortness of breath, shaking, wanting to escape)
- Anxiety in the 1-7 range is normal and should be expected. You can function with anxiety in this range. It’s uncomfortable at 6-7 but you can communicate your message.
- With practice, you’ll reduce your anxiety…as long as you’re practicing correctly as I explain in the Taking Action section