SpeakMeister is a free service.
SpeakMeister is a free social media community that helps members learn and improve communication skills, polish presentations and get one-on-one advice from professionals. Learn more about SpeakMeister.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You'll be responsible for one Group in a specialty niche area such as job interviewing, public speaking, entrepreneur elevator speeches, standup comedy, etc. Your goal is to make this group thrive. Find members who want to join. Find experts, coaches and mentors who want to give feedback on videos. Keep the Group engaged and active.
- Do internet marketing research to find potential coaches and experts to contact. Then contact them to get them involved in your Group.
- Give website tours to potential experts, coaches and mentors and explain how they can promote their services and open an online store/auction.
- College student working on a Bachelors in Business or MBA
- You're interested in career development, self-improvement, communications and/or training
- You have a strong work ethic and you're a high achiever
- You're outgoing, personable and able to explain the value of SpeakMeister to potential members and coaches
- You use social media and participate in online communities
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You're honest and ethical
- Interested in Sales (preferable)
If you want to help students and young professionals hone their presenting skills, job interviewing skills, and other communication skills, please consider participating in our free community at SpeakMeister.com. You can work anytime from anywhere, and can put in as much or as little time as you want (ideally at least 10-30 minutes per week).
SpeakMeister is a free social media community that helps members learn and improve communication skills and get one-on-one advice from mentors and coaches. Learn more about SpeakMeister.
We're looking for mentors in a variety of specialty areas such as public speaking, business communications, job interviewing, entrepreneurial elevator pitches, sales pitches, radio/TV appearances, standup comedy, acting, and similar skills.
As a mentor, you can post short exercises (challenges) in a group, and ask group members to practice the exercise. For example, in a job interviewing group, the exercise could be to "Tell me about yourself." Members record a selfie-video and post it. You review the video and give feedback. Members may also reach out to you for advice and answers to questions.
This is a great opportunity if you are: 1. Retired and have valuable skills to share. 2. Between jobs and looking for volunteer experience to include on your resume. 3. A professional who wants to mentor a few minutes a week. 4. A professional coach who wants to promote your services. Optionally, you would have the opportunity to make some income by opening a store on the site, and selling your coaching services.
Copyright © 2016 eResource LLC. SpeakMeister is a trademark of eResource LLC. All rights reserved.